Anything Can Be Done


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Every night, I dream about Eyangti..

Assalammualaikum.. hmm.. I always dream about my grandmother,Almarhum Yangti. Every night and every each day i always dream about her.. And every time i dream about her,when i woke up in the morning, my pillow kinda wet.. I cried bout her.. I really miss my grandma.. I miss her so much.. Even i'm not that close to her,but i really miss her.. The last time i saw her was at 2006 at jakarta.. Everytime i remember her,i will always get cry.. I don't know why i keep on crying if i remember her or look at her picture.. I am so far from her.. I live in kuala lumpur and she live in jakarta.. so i can't see her everyday.. but why each day i dream of her.. she always comes to my dream and waving at me.. Oh My God.. Now i crying out loud.. :'(.. I miss yangti.. Miss her so much...

And I miss my ibu who really work hard for her internet cafe in jakarta now.. Hope she's fine there.. I will see ibu soon.. Ibu,take a good care of your self.. please eat some rice or anything to avoid you from gastric..

No comments:

Post a Comment