Anything Can Be Done


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Friday, January 30, 2009

My mum gave me a Laptop.. TQ,ibu.. :)



Last year,i told my ibu (mother) that i really need to use a laptop for my final project this year 2009.. then,she asked me,how about my computer? then i said to her that my computer can be used for my printing assignment.. then,she said will think about it first.. i said,okay.. after she went back to jakarta,i tried to ask her again.. is it true that ibu wanna buy me a laptop? then she said,yes.. ibu will buy u a laptop.. but find the best quality and cheaper price.. then,i went to survey any shoplet computer to know the price.. wow..there's alot of branded laptop that kinda expensive,man..after i kinda tired survey laptop,finally i found 1 laptop,ACER that kinda cheap one lah.. then i called ibu and asked her when can she transfer some money to buy the laptop.. the day after tomorrow i asked ibu,she already transfered for me to buy the laptop.. i was kinda,what? that's so fast.. hu hu hu
So,in that evening,i went to this computer shop and tried to ask the salesman whether it is worth it to buy thiss ACER 4930.. then he said,ACER is the most popular in malaysia and kinda cheaper than the other brand.. ACER 4930 is more capable and the RAM is more faster than other brand laptop.. hu hu.. after i asked a lot of question,i asked some opinion from my pet lil sis,and then she said it's ok,so i bought it without any regrets.. hu hu hu..
i was so excited and speechless.. i just can't believe that i have a laptop for my own.. i really want a laptop for myself,and now,i got 1 for me.. Thank you so much,ibu.. I really appreciated it so much.. It really mean to me.. Thank you so much,ibu.. I love ibu so much.. U always hold your promise and it's really come true.. Thank you,ibu.. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment