Anything Can Be Done


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My First Blog

Hey hey hey.. This is my first blog and i will be talking about anything that cross my mind.. he he he.. actually i had a blog before,but i don't remember my password and the URL.. ha ha ha.. I did not know that blogger was kinda interesting and can wrote like a diary.. so,now i wanna try to write a lot of things that crossing my mind right now.. oh,yeah.. How about i write about myself first.. Then i will tell the rest.. he he he.. First of all, my name is Aulia.. But,my nickname is Olie.. I do not know how my name from Aulia change to Olie.. Maybe when i was a kid, i have been trying to call my name Aulia.. But then, i kept on calling my name Auwiya.. So,my mother suggest to my dad, 'How about we call her olie,so that she can keep on saying Olie olie olie olie olie all the time'.. Ha ha ha.. But,maybe i still can say a word,so i keep on calling my name,Oyie.. he he he.. Ok,emm.. Enough with my name.. ha ha.. My birthplace is at Bandung,Indonesia.. Yeah, actually i am mix with indonesian.. My mother is Yogyakarta,Indonesia and my father is Johore,Malaysia... And I am the only child in my family.. How pity.. hu hu hu.. My birthdate is on June 1st,1983.. hu hu hu.. Now i am getting older and older and older.. But,my heart still saying that 'I'm still YOUNG!!!'.. Ha ha ha.. :) my hobbies are watch movies, music, sleeping, photographic, hangout with my friends, and surfing internet.. but most of all, i like listening to music and surfing internet.. hu hu hu.. Now,i'm still studying at PTPL college,in Diploma Information Technology.. I hope i can finish my studies this year.. I can't stand studying anymore.. ha ha ha.. just kidding.. Hope that i can graduate this year.. :)

Wow.. There's a lot of stuff that i've been writing about myself.. I can't believe that i wrote my blog in english.. Actually,my english kinda teribble, but i just trying my best to work it better.. :)

That's all for now.. Thank you.. he he he (^_^)\/ peace!!!!

1 comment: